Family Workshops are held in the kids camp. Sessions are held on Friday 1:30pm - 5:00pm, Saturday and Sunday 10:00 am - 12 and 1:30pm - 3:00pm. Each session could have 2-3 workshops. Please arrive on time for the scheduled workshops. The ticket booth opens at 1:00pm on Friday, 9:30am on Saturday and Sunday.
- $15 Silk painting
- $15 Block Printing
- $15 Tie dye
- $20 Woodcraft, faerie houses, birdhouses, gnomes
- $10 Pottery wheel and clay sculpture
- $15 Wood burn a cheese board
- $20 Handcraft scents, sprays, salves and other olfactory delights using central coast flowers and herbs.
- $10 Henna Art
- $15 Circuit board soldering workshop
- $15 Sushi Workshop
Family Craft Passes
Purchase a Family Craft Pass to share amongst family members!
The Acorn Pass ($50) entitles your family to ten $5 “punches.”
The Great Oak Pass ($100) entitles your family to twenty $5 “punches.”
Purchase your Family Craft Pass online before the festival for a 10% discount!