WHAT TICKETS DO I NEED TO ATTEND THE FESTIVAL?
Before purchasing tickets, please review the information below.
If you need assistance, check our FAQ page, or feel free to call our office,
(805) 781-3030, Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM.
ATTENDING FOR THE DAY?
Adult and Teen Day Passes are specific to the day you will attend, so please make sure that you are purchasing tickets for the correct day. Child Day Passes are good for Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
- Adult or Teen (ages 13 – 17) Day Tickets range from $40 - $70, depending on when they are purchased:
- Throwback (1/19/18 - 1/31/18) EXPIRED
- Friday $40 EXPIRED
- Sat or Sun $50 EXPIRED
- Early-bird 1 (2/1/18 - 3/31/18)
- Franti Concert $45 (ticket sales begin 3/2) EXPIRED
- Friday $50 EXPIRED
- Sat or Sun $60 EXPIRED
- Pre-Fest (4/1/18 - 6/14/18)
- Franti Concert $45
- Friday $55
- Sat or Sun $65
- Gate (6/15/18 - 6/17/18)
- Franti Concert $50 (6/14/18)
- Friday $60
- Sat or Sun $70
- Throwback (1/19/18 - 1/31/18) EXPIRED
- Child (ages 4 – 12) Day Ticket $20. (Franti Concert $15 for Thursday only)
- Discounts available for groups of 10 or more.
- Day Parking is $15. Car Pooling is encouraged –day parking is only $5 with three or more people in your car. Thursday concert parking is $10 ($5 for three or more in car).
ATTENDING FOR ALL THREE (or Four) DAYS?
Save money by purchasing a Full Festival Pass which allows access to the festival on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Full Festival passes include camping, but do not include bringing a vehicle, RV, or trailer into camp. For that, you will need a Camp Parking Pass (see below for descriptions and pricing).
Please Note: Michael Franti & Spearhead benefit concert on Thursday night is sold as an Add-on only to a Full Festival ticket with camping. You cannot purchase a Thursday only camping pass.
- Adult Full Festival Pass: $120 - $150, depending on when they are purchased:
- Throwback $120 (1/19/18 - 1/31/18) EXPIRED
- Early-bird $130 (2/1/18 - 3/31/18) + Franti Thursday Concert $55 = $185 EXPIRED
- Pre-Fest $140 (4/1/18 - 6/14/18) + Franti Thursday Concert $60 = $200
- Gate $150 (6/15/18 - 6/17/18) + Franti Thursday Concert $65 = $215
- Teen (Ages 13 - 17) Full Festival Pass: $80 + Franti Thursday Concert $30 = $110
- Child (Ages 4 - 12) Full Festival Pass: $40 + Franti Thursday Concert $15 = $55
- Children under 4: FREE
ARE YOU CAMPING WITH US?
Camp Parking Passes are required for vehicles, RVs, campers, and trailers having one or more axles. Camp Parking Passes may be purchased by Full Festival ticket holders ONLY. You may not bring a vehicle into the camping area with a single day ticket.
We encourage you to move your vehicle to long-term parking after unloading. If you do so, you will receive 40 Live Oak Bucks which can be exchanged at The Mercantile for $40 cash or applied to the purchase of Live Oak merchandise and/or ice tickets throughout the 2018 festival. Fewer cars result in a better camping environment for all and help to reduce Live Oak’s carbon footprint – please do your part!
- Vehicles under 22': $80 (eligible for $40 long-term parking refund)
- Vehicle plus trailer under 22’: $120 (vehicle eligible for $40 long-term parking refund)
- Vehicle plus trailer 22’ and over: $140 (vehicle eligible for $40 long-term parking refund)
- Vehicles and RVs 22’ and over: $100
- RV Corral Reservation: $80 (This fee is in addition to the $100 RV parking fee)
- Vehicles 22’ and under with handicap designation (state-issued parking placard or license plate required): $40 (not eligible for long-term parking refund)
- Trailers 10’ and under: no charge
- Motorcycles: no charge
Consider pre-purchasing a craft pass for convenient use in the children's area!
- Acorn Craft Pass $50 ($45 online)
- Great Oak Craft Pass $100 ($90 online)
Under the Oaks Update
After careful consideration and listening to all the feedback, both positive and negative, we’ve decided to discontinue the Under the Oaks Experience. We'll be announcing other ways for you to support KCBX and Live Oak soon, so stay tuned!